You might be from Upstate New York if:
1. You define summer as three months of bad sledding.
2. You think that people from Pennsylvania have an accent.
3. Your idea of a seven-course meal is a six pack of Genny Light and a
bucket of Buffalo wings.
4. You believe that "down south" means Maryland.
5. You bake with soda and drink pop.
6. You define candy on a stick as sucker and a hapless, hopeless
individual as a moron.
7. Halloween is snowed out with great regularity.
8. You have experienced frostbite and sunburn in the same week.
9. You know that Buffalo not only exists, but that it isn't far from
10. Your favorite holidays are Christmas, Thanksgiving, and the opening
of deer season.
11. Your snowmobile, lawn mower and fishing boat all have big block Chevy
12. Your year has two seasons: Winter and Construction.
13. Half the change in your pocket is Canadian, eh.
14. Half the television channels you get are Canadian, eh.
15. It's a disgrace to buy Fuji products.
16. From May to October there is a festival every weekend celebrating a
different fruit, vegetable, or agricultural product.
17. Every vehicle you own has a ski rack or a gun rack.