Great Sayings of Biblical Mothers
10. Samson! Get your hand out of that lion. You don't know where
it's been! (Judges 14:5-8)
9. David! I told you not to play in the house with that sling!
Go practice your harp. We pay good money for those lessons!
8. Abraham! Stop wandering around the countryside and get home for
7. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! Leave those clothes outside, you
smell like a dirty ol' furnace!
6. Cain! Get off your brother! You're going to kill him some day!
5. Noah! No, you can't keep them! I told you, don't bring home any
4. Gideon! Have you been hiding in that wine press again? Look at
your clothes! (Judges 6:11)
3. James and John! No more burping contests at the dinner table,
please. People are going to call you the sons of thunder! (Mark 3:17)
2. Judas! Have you been in my purse again?!
1. Jesus! What do you think, you were born in a barn?