OK, All of you single people out there (myself included)
We've heard this question so many times from family and friends,
that here are a few good retorts to send back their way.
1. I already have enough LAUNDRY to do, thank you.
2. Because I think it would take all the spontaneity out of dating
3. It gives my mother something to live for
4. It didn't seem worth a blood test.
5. I was hoping to do something meaningful with my life.
6. What? And spoil my great sex life?
7. Nobody would believe me in white.
8. Because I just love hearing this question.
9. (Bonus reply for Single Mothers) Because having a husband and a
child would be redundant.
10. Do you know how hard it is to get TWO tickets to Miss Saigon?
11. My co-op board doesn't allow spouses. (A New York Special)
12. I guess it just goes to prove that you can't trust those
voodoo doll rituals.
13. I wouldn't want my parents to drop dead from sheer happiness.
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page