The "Break Up" of the Titanic -- 14 Things Learned From the Movie
1. A music score of ten notes will win an Academy Award.
2. People will pay to see a movie about a boat that never left the dock.
3. You can actually win a transatlantic boat ticket in a bar card game
without getting killed.
4. No one thinks anything less of you if you wear the same clothes
throughout the entire movie.
5. Just about anyone can do a bad Italian accent and get away with it.
6. If you really love each other you can run anywhere on a ship and not
7. How to spit.
8. That you can hang off the railings of a ship and not get caught.
9. That you have to be wheel-chaired around deck but still can manage to
hang off the rails and not get caught.
10. That the guy who played Dr. M'Benga from Bewitched is still around.
11. That History is not as important as a good special effect.
12. Looking young and straight teeth are good substitutes for quality
13. A sinking ship will throw off your aim while firing a .45 at point
14. The ship would never have sunk if Captain Kirk was on the bridge.